Sunday, May 8, 2011

New Bag Style!!! {Point and Shoot Camera Case}

My mother desperately needed a new camera.
So I got her the easiest one to use on the market.
She still said she had to read the directions. :)
I love you, mom.

But I also made her a case to go with her camera.


One that is padded for extra protection.
 And closes with a magnetic snap.


And has a handy little loop for the camera strap to go through.


One that hangs on as you take a picture.
{no more losing your case!}
{and no more excuses for why there are scratch marks on your lens!}


You can have one, too!
I'm now selling them over in the ETSY shop.

Christie at Lemon Squeezy Home actually came up with the pattern and is letting me sell them!
Thanks Christie!

Design your Lana Camera Case here.
{fits point and shoot cameras perfectly}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails