Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ornaments 4 Orphans

I'm finally back with more

Gifts that Give Back! 

Today I'd like to share

Ornaments 4 Orphans

 {Buy an ornament. Bless a child.}

Every time you buy an ornament from this site, 100% of the proceeds benefit orphans and vulnerable children in Uganda, East Africa.


All the ornaments are handcrafted in Uganda and would make a PERFECT gift for an ornament exchange this year!


Now, while my mother works for Hallmark, and I DO love their ornaments, this is something that I think our children would appreciate years down the road.  An addition to the glitz and bling of the Christmas tree that actually makes the lives of children better.


I am absolutely in LOVE with these stuffed animal ornaments!




They also sell beautiful and unique nativity scenes if you know anyone who collects those!



Please go check them out.
Over 12 million children in Africa have been orphaned due to AIDS.
This is a great way to be able to help them out.
I know we'd all adopt them if we could, right?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails