Friday, April 16, 2010

What We've Been Up To...

Hi there... Little Bug here again.
It's WAY past my bedtime, but I haven't been sleeping much lately.
Too excited to get to Detroit, I guess.

We are halfway there and decided to stop by Illinois on the way and surprise my Grandpa for his birthday.

It was fun to see his face when we rang the doorbell.

My mom has been taking LOTS of pictures - most of them of me - and I thought I'd share a few of them before I go back to bed.

Here is my best friend.  We stopped to visit him on our way to Grandpa's house.
We had a lot of fun together.

I had my first taste of REAL food - carrots.  I think they're pretty good!  AND they look great with my eyes!

Here's me and my Grandpa after my interview with Caterpillar.  I wore my Little Mister onesie from my mom's shop just for the occasion.  I'll let you know if I get the job.  I'm going for the cutest CAT grandchild and think I have great credentials and qualifications.

Mom keeps sitting me in flowers for some reason.  I'm trying to keep a tough guy image, and this definitely isn't helping.

So, I ripped out a tulip - just to reaffirm my manliness.

Dad's been doing some crazy things...

... just to make me laugh.

That's pretty much it.

Mom's making me go back to bed.  She'll probably wake me up in a few hours anyway - she never lets me sleep the entire night without waking me up to say "hi".
Maybe someday I'll get an entire night's sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Your lil man is just toooo stinkin cute!!!! Hope you are having a great time back in P-town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of him and Noah!!! Your commentary is toooo funny! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails