It's been one week since I started my Gratitude Journal.
Honestly, I'm not feeling any more thankful than before.
I'm still having cranky days,
it has been nice to notice the moments that take my breath away.
So... I'm going to keep on keeping on!
24. new Spring wreaths adorning my door (just in time for another dumping of snow)
25. love pats from his little chubby hand
26. her one month old adorableness
27. ecstatic fits of glee as a football is tossed over his head
28. two precious ones sleeping and the same time
29. buy one get one on caffinated drinks
30. a happy child during church nursery
32. a serious game of cars played around her
33. early sun while being wrapped in a blanket close to my love
34. healthy babies
35. her body wrapped close to my chest while I rock the other to sleep
36. just the sound of wheels on the highway as I escape for two hours alone
37. heading up on the bridge with just the sky in view
38. how much he loves her