Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cork Board Picture Frames

Well, I finished decorating one of my blank white walls.


Today, I'm going to focus on how to turn picture frames into corkboards.
See those two on the left side?
This is going to make it so much easier to switch out the pictures as Little Bug grows up!

These are super easy and I hope that all of you try it!

I found my corkboard sheets at CVS in a 12x12 inch size. 
I'm pretty sure any craft store would also have these.
Just make sure you get a thicker cork board (1/4" is fine).

Take out the glass and picture from the previous pictures frame.
Cut the cork board the same size as the piece of glass (just trace around the glass to make it easy).

Put hot glue all around the inside of the picture frame and glue the cork on the inside.


Here's what it looks like from the front at this point:


Then, simply hang them on the wall with your favorite picture and a thumb tack!



Stay tuned later this week to see how to make those paper clip flowers that are holding each picture in place!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails