Ok! It's time for the tutorial on how to make these Paper Clip Flowers!
What a sweet way to display pictures or attach a birthday card to a gift bag!
1. Cut some strips of fabric about 2" wide (doesn't matter how long).
2. Fold the fabric in half with wrong sides together and start to roll it.
3. Keep folding the fabric as you roll. I also like the twist the fabric before rolling it to get a variation with the frayed edges. Stop when you get a flower big enough for your liking.
4. Cut off the excess fabric and tuck the end BEHIND the flower.
5. Take a small square or cardstock and pile some hot glue on it.
6. Glue the fabric flower on the glue (making sure to glue down the piece you folded behind the flower).
7. Cut off the excess cardstock.
8. Take another small square of cardstock and slip the paper clip on it.
9. Add some more glue to the side with the LONGER part of the paper clip.
10. Glue the fabric flower on top.
11. Trim the excess cardstock.
You're done! Find something fun to attach it to!