Monday, May 21, 2012

An Important One to Read... changes are coming.

I am in the final stages of moving my blog from Blogger over to the Wordpress platform.  That doesn't mean much to most of you.  BUT, if you are reading this blog post from Google Friend Connect, you will soon no longer receive my updates.

How sad would that be?

To make sure that you don't miss a beat once the change happens sometime this week, be sure to subscribe to the blog here.  You can choose to have it sent to your email or to another blog reading device once you click here

If you aren't sure if you read through Google Friend Connect or not, just go ahead and sign up this way - just in case.

I have some fun photos to share with you today, but I really want you to click this link to subscribe to my blog so that I won't lose your precious readership this week after I move to Wordpress.

Did you click it?  Are you subscribed?   Great! 

Now, onto the photos.  All of these are straight out of the camera (meaning no editing).  I don't have time to edit, and I have no idea how to.  Just bein' honest.  Sometimes I just get lucky with my camera.

 From working in the garden this past weekend.
No monumental thoughts about sin this time.  Just planting life.


Standing on a table trying to experiment with new camera angles.


Nature Walk in the Woods at the Grandparent's House.
 




Where we can usually be found.  Laying on the ground while our kids play.
Anyone else have kids that want you in the same room {at the same level} all the time?
 

Yogurt {the healthy icecream}
 

 Hiding in forts of blankets.
Hiding from dinosaurs, and dragons, and sisters.


 At Greenfield Village in Dearborn, MI







Waiting for that icecream truck to come.
And summer to start.
 


Don't forget to go subscribe to these posts.  Just in case you will be cut off from seeing any more adorable photos of my kids and long winded narratives from me.  I think that would be tragic.

We will make the big switch this week sometime.  You may see some times of the blog being down, but this will be a good move.

While you're at it, subscribe to the Better Life Bag shop newsletter to be the first to know about new products, discounts, and shop info!  I have a few exciting changes coming up in the shop that you won't want to be left out on.

 

1 comment:

  1. I love the one of Clara playing the piano. I seriously am so happy that you put up posts about your kids! It makes me feel like I can pretend that life hasn't taken us all so far away from one another :)
    SO happy that your business is doing so well! I'll be waiting for you over at wordpress ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails