Saturday, January 9, 2010

Resolution off to a good start...

The 1st two birthdays of 2010 have officially been celebrated by a card and gift, and I am well on my way to accomplishing my New Years Resolution!  These cute dish towels are making adorable, fun, and inexpensive birthday gift to send along with the card.

I can't promise that everyone on my Birthday Resolution list will receive one... after all, the original goal was just to send cards.  But I am loving how quick and easy these are and envisioning how cute they'll look in bathrooms or kitchens!  Thanks for the idea from Bloom (a wonderful and addicting craft blog).  And I just love the look of twine to tie them together - so "rustic chic"... is that even a style?!

update:
... just googled "rustic chic" - definitely NOT an original idea of mine.

2 comments:

  1. Becky, you're the sweetest thing ever!! So, I was just reading your blog, saw this post, and thought about how I was so happy to recieve the benefits of your New Year's resolution since my birthday is only nine days into the year! And then I realized I hadn't checked my mail yet because it's so cold outside, but thought I would since I didn't have a card from you yet. And there was this large yellow envelope sticking out of my mailbox, and it's so fun when the door of the mailbox can't even shut! Even better, it was addressed to me! And inside are the cutest towels ever (they will look great in our half bath) and adorable leg warmers for Adelaide! I was needing to get her some brown ones, so these will work wonderfully! You're so kind and you definitely made my day. Thanks, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO welcome! I had no idea that you would start following this blog so quickly, and when I saw you had joined, I realized I had already posted this entry. I was hoping you wouldn't put two and two together and realize these towels were for you :) Sorry if I ruined the surprise - guess I should post birthday gifts AFTER the recepient has received it!

    I'm so glad you can use them and I'm so glad Adelaide will get good use out of those leg warmers!! If you get a chance, I'd love to see a picture of her in them... you could post them on the fan pictures section of the Better Life Bag facebook page.

    Miss you friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails