Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fabric Spiders


Well, as I made probably the fifth fabric ball, I realized that they kind of look like spiders.  
(which was a little discouraging at the time)
Especially if you tie the fabric strips together and leave the ends long like legs!

So, I had to see if I was right.

I'm not big into decorating for Halloween, but I think these adorable spiders are just perfect for this time of year.

 To make them, just follow the same steps I outlined last Saturday.
EXCEPT... only use 5 fabric strips and make the ties fairly long so they will drape like 8 spider legs.

Little Bug LOVES them.

I made one for him to carry around the house on a long string.
He loves to have me sing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" as I make it just and dance around his face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails