Thursday, September 23, 2010

Applique Away!

We've been having some internet difficulties this week - hence the lack of posts.
I think it might finally be fixed, though!

In the mean time, I've been planning a really fun Saturday Blog Event called:

Scrap Happy Saturday!

It starts THIS Saturday and I want YOU to participate in it!
So, come back in 2 days to see what it's all about!

For now, I wanted to share a really fun contest my friend, Heidi is sponsoring.
It's called "Applique Away!"

Click on the button to the right to see how to enter and what all the great prizes will be!

Here's a sneak peak at what I entered in the contest.
(I can't show you the whole picture because it also contributes to the first Scrap Happy Saturday)


See you on Saturday!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for blogging about the contest! I love the stitch you used on your project!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails