Monday, March 5, 2012

Pinterest Challenge Round Six

Can you believe Round SIX is here?  Visit The Pinterest Challenge blog to see all the winners, details, and sponsors from the previous rounds!  If this is your first time playing along, click here to read how the Challenge got started.



And can I introduce the Guest Pinhead to you all?  The lovely Roeshel from The DIY Showoff!

The DIY Show Off

This girl is seriously talented.  Have you seen her home tour?  It's straight out of a magazine.  A-mazing.  I wish she could come teach me a little about staging my home.  And she is the sweetest blogger ever.  I promise, go follow her blog - you will love her.

Each of the Pinheads completed something off Pinterest that we will be revealing each day this week.  Here's a sneak peek at what we did:





The party starts out at Amanda's blog this month.  Click over to see the awesome prize pack that one of you will win!

And the rest of the schedule:
Monday - start linking up!
Tuesday - Roeshel at The DIY Showoff
Wednesday - me!!
Thursday - Ashlee at I'm Topsy Turvy
Friday - Kara at Happy Go Lucky
Monday the 12th - Voting starts!

Thursday the 15th - winner is announced on The Pinterest Challenge Blog


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails