Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring HAS Sprung!

The snow has finally melted.
And the Spring Cleaning Sale is over.
{hope you picked up a bag on sale!}

Which could only mean one thing:
SPRING IS HERE!
{In fact, yesterday was the 1st Day of Spring!}

We are celebrating around here
with a brand new box
 of designer fabric!

6 NEW prints for you to choose from when you're designing your bags.


And let me tell you...
I am in
LOVE.


Look at all that delicious spring fabric!
It's perfect to take us all the way through summer!

The fabric collection was in major need of some purples and oranges.

Orange sherbet anyone?


How about a plum pie with vanilla icecream?


And I love how you can mix and match the orange WITH the purple!


I was SO SO SO excited to try this material out on my sewing machine.
So excited, in fact, that I decided to come out with a
NEW
BAG
STYLE!


I'm in love AGAIN.

Seriously, I took this clutch bag out today to Walgreens and felt like a QUEEN with it under my arm.

The clutch is rather large to be called a clutch.
{measures 13" wide and 6" tall}
But doesn't have straps like a normal "bag".
So the clutch bag it is :)

It's listed in the shop ready for the first customer to purchase it!
{and it already has a name... I named it after my soon-to-be sister in law, Alicia!}


The pleated flap closes with a strong magnetic snap that is interfaced for lasting durability.


The bag has gussets in the botton to give it a flat bottom.
This gives it more inside room and allows it to stand on it's own.


Not only is it a great everyday bag,
you couldn't go wrong picking it for your romantic date,
using it as a stylish diaper clutch {fits 2 diapers and a wipes case},
or maybe ordering several and using them in your wedding as bridesmaid clutches {contact me for pricing}.

Do you love it as much as I do?
Then go design one for yourself!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails