Monday, August 29, 2011

The Great Pinterest Challenge Winner!

Thanks for officially causing me to be up 1 1/2 hours PAST MY BEDTIME!
I just couldn't sleep.
I love watching the votes stream in.
So many last minute people out there!
But, we have a winner.
It was close.
A tight race between three excellent projects.
But only one could win this amazing prize package.
Remember the goods?


Wow.
Wish I could've entered!
But, without dragging this on much longer, the winner is:

Marissa with this amazing re-purposed wall shelf.


Congrats, Marissa!
{Email me at betterlifebags@gmail.com to claim you prize package!}
And congrats to everyone who participated!
How much fun was Round #2?!

Give us a few weeks to recover and regroup before Round #3.
Until then... keep on pinning!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails