Wednesday, August 17, 2011

She's a Pinhead - Heidi from Honeybear Lane

Heidi is not a stranger to Better Life Bags.


If you've been around long, you'll know that Heidi and I go way back.
She was my first bloggy friend.
We opened our ETSY shops and blogs around the same time and immediately struck up a friendship because of that.

Here is the actual post where Heidi commented for the first time on February 8, 2010.
Ahhhh... memories!

Since then, we have chatted over Gmail a LOT about the highs and lows of blogging and running an ETSY shop.
She's helped me gain perspective in this upside down, cloudy world of blogging.

She's great.

And funny.

Has an amazing talent for quilting.
{You've probably seen her infamous "Puff Quilts" around blogland.}

 
And she's donating a Puff Quilt PDF Tutorial to EACH Pinterest Challenge Category Prize Package!

And you need to check out her blog.
She's QUEEN of recovering furniture.
{And writing amazingly detailed and long tutorials on how to do it!}


Thanks to Heidi, this tutorial has made me look at my couch with new eyes.
Eyes that are telling me I need to recover it.

And you'll never guess what this amazing side table used to be!


And yes, she recovered that chair, too.

She's a Pinhead.
And she's my friend.
She's working her way to 1,000 Facebook likes and is SO CLOSE.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails