Monday, August 8, 2011

She's a Pinhead

Have you all met Ashlee?


She blogs over at I'm Topsy Turvy.
No, she's not topsy turvy.
But her amazing cakes sure are!


I can't hardly ice a simple round cake without the cake falling apart.
So THIS is impressive.

She throws MAD parties
and blogs all about how she pulled it off.

Like this Rainbow Party.


She's is way into making every detail of her kid's birthday parties FUN and AMAZING.
Right down to the invitations.


What lucky kids.

Don't tell JoJo and Ditty that mothers throw parties like this.
They are going to have to do with what I can plan.

But following Ashlee's blog sure does give me hope that I can pull something a little better off each year.

For those of you who have silhouettes.
She is QUEEN of those, too.

She whipped this up on her silhouette the night before she gave it to her niece.


And she's such a sweet person, too.
And fun.

She'll probably kill me for posting this, but you'll have to head on over and search around to find out why she looks like this.

And her 101 things to do in 1001 days was pretty fun to read.
Makes me want to make a list like that.
But I'd probably lose it before 1001 days was up.

So, go meet my friend Ashlee.
{you can see most of her amazing cakes in a photo album there.  There is one cake shaped like Converse Shoes.  A-ma-zing.}

She's the Pinhead for the Recipes category.
So, for those chefs and bakers out there... get cookin'!
{then email your recipe entries to Ashlee at imtopsyturvy@aol.com}

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature today! It's always fun to see what cakes people pick out and gravitate towards! And my white hair picture is hilariousness! I can't believe you went back that far and found it! I need to update my 101, I've completed a "few" more! thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails