Friday, February 5, 2010

It's the start of something new...

I've been a little overwhelmed this week with crafting.  Mostly because I have so many ideas and not enough time to do them all!  And if I let myself, it would run everything and become more important than life.  So, I'm starting something on here that should help me remain focused and inspired.  It's a rotation schedule of everything I love to do/think about!

Here's how it will work:
Each day of the week will have a different theme:

~ Mommy Monday
(I will post crafts, ideas, activities, stories, etc... all about being a Mommy!)

~ Tree Hugging Tuesday
This day is for all things natural as my house and family is slowing being transformed into an almost all natural household.

~ Whatever Wednesday
This is a fun day for whatever I feel like!  It might be a giveaway, or a DIY, or a Before/After, maybe a tutorial, or a showcase of someone else's blog... whatever I feel like!

~ Threads for Thursday
Since I sew a few hours every day, there had to be a place to showcase what I'm working on.

~ Found it Friday
I'm obsessed with looking at other people's blogs.  And I have to say, there are some mighty creative ladies out there.  I'll be showing off what I find during the week here with links to their blogs so you can obsess over them, too!

We'll try this for a few weeks and see how it goes!

Have a great weekend ... and see ya Monday!

And because a blog post isn't complete without a picture, here's the first picture we got of Little Bug.
I think he wanted out!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, this was a perfect post for me to read. I have been feeling overwhelmed and disorganized and not really knowing what to blog about sometimes. I really need to sit down and make a list like this, so I have a plan of what to blog about. Also, is that YOUR baby? Did you seriously just have a baby or is that someone else's?

    P.S. Please feature me sometime on your "Found it Friday" blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome! I am following you now so can't wait to see what you do each day! Thank you SO much for stopping by my blog and following me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails