Well, since tonight is the meeting before Valentine's Day, I thought I'd whip up a little gift for each of the girls. This seriously took less than an hour and I think they turned out really cute!
They were so easy!
1. Find Champagne glasses at the Dollar Store.
2. Fill them with candy (buy more than you think you need... I think I ate too many, so a few of them weren't filled to the brim).
3. Cut a few scraps of material with pinking shears.
4. Print off a fun Valentine's tag (I made mine with PhotoShop and digital scrapbooking elements, but you can print out this tag here and write/draw your design)
5. Tie your fabric scraps and tag around the glass.
While I was at Walgreens, I found some inspiration for my husband's Valentine gift!
Here's a sneak peek. I'll post the real thing ON Valentine's Day, since he sometimes frequents my blog and I don't want to totally ruin the surprise!