I thought it was SO cute, but it didn't match any of the room in my house. Since I needed a new kitchen rug, I decided to make my own. I thought I'd be saving myself $9.99.
I'm sort of regretting that decision... SO I need your help!
Should I continue with this rug?
Here's my thinking:
Why I want to finish:
- I need a rug to cover the awful apartment flooring in the kitchen (and I want to make it)
- I've already spent about 4 hours on it (YES, FOUR HOURS... I know, I'm not sure it's worth it)
- I have this horrible habit of not finishing things I start, and I'm determined to overcome that!
Why I want to quit:
- I've already spent about 4 hours on it! (and I'm not even halfway finished)
- I'm going to be so afraid something is going to spill on it (not smart to choose white as a color for a rug)
- I'm not sure I'm in love with it.
What do you think? Should I keep going or just abandon the work?!