Monday, March 22, 2010

I Heart Faces Photo Contest - Angles

I know you have all seen this photo before, but I thought it'd be a great first entry for this Photo Contest over at I Heart Faces.


The theme is angles and it fit right up my alley because I don't think I ever shoot my camera without tilting it or getting up high or down low.

I love how this shows the book title straight on, but Little Bug is tilted.  And of course, his face just melts my heart.




I'll be back later today for a "Mommyhood Monday" post... let's just say it has something to do with poop.  :)

9 comments:

  1. This is such a great picture. I love it! And I love that book too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the colors all match this book, how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely photo. I love the the colors and how everything is tilted except the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this shot! Wow! It is so soft and loving and beautiful! And your blog is just fantastic! I love seeing a woman embrace their passions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the processing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What big beautiful eyes. And with that book too, such a sweet book. And the tone and color of the photo match the book too! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's so cute! I love the angle!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails