Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Recycled Baby Bibs



This goes along with Tree Hugging Tuesday, right!?  Recycling and repurposing items is definitely a way to save the environment (and money)!

The other day, I came across some really cute t-shirts at Goodwill and thought - why not turn these into super cute baby bibs?!

I secretly despise babyish bibs... I think they look so silly on little ones.  So, I've been refusing to let Little Bug wear any.  But, this teething thing is causing so much drool.  I had to come up with an alternative.

So here it is:

 

I like how even his bib is reminding us to recycle!
I'm selling a few of these in my shop over the next few days.  I'll post one a day (I have 4 total).  Some of them are made out of cool t-shirts, but I also found that button down men's shirts make awesome bibs!  I lined them with super soft minky fabric - I seriously wanted to touch the lining all day.

1 comment:

  1. Love the blue recycle bib! It looks almost like he's just wearing a t-shirt, you can't even really tell it's a bib! Ingenius.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails