Thursday, March 25, 2010

Work for the Day is done :)

I love my work.

But, I also love when my work is done for the day and I can read, scrapbook, and play with my boys!
Here's what I've accomplished in the past two days...

This Nicole bag was for a customer whose name happens to be "Nicole"!  She found me on Etsy and decided this would be the perfect diaper bag for her little man due in two weeks.  I totally agree.  I use this bag a lot as a diaper bag.  Hmmm... maybe I should add that to the listing description over here .
.

Another customer ordered the same bag to use as a teacher tote!  Also a great idea... I've had two other teachers do the same thing!  Hmmmm.... maybe I should also add that idea to the listing description!

Don't you just love the zebra print?


I also had my husband take a picture of me holding one of the bags so everyone could get an idea of how large and wonderful it really is.  I'm trying to do this with all of my bags so I can update my shop pictures.


As I was working on the first of the two Nicoles, I had a revelation for how I could improve on the ties.

Remember the old ones?

Bleh.  Not a fan of the fact that you can sometimes see the stitching on them.  Look closely at the left bag.  See the stitching on the tie?

Meet the new tie - no stitching - no fraying!  Ingenious :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca,

    I love my bag!! It turned out so cute--I can't wait to get it and use it! You did a wonderful job. I think I may be addicted now :-). Thanks for working so hard on it and getting it ready so quickly. I can't wait to use it!

    - Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails