Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Things Just Keep Getting Better..

I've been doing Better Life Bags for two years now.
It's crazy to think back to August of 2009 and think about how far we've come.

I'm proud to say that many of my original customers have come back multiple times to order more and more Better Life Bags.
{and I'm not talking about my mom!}

I'm so grateful.

I'm also grateful that I never stop improving the quality of my bags.
I'm a little embarrassed at those first Better Life Bags that got shipped out.
I've learned SO MUCH in two years!

One of the newest improvements is to the Emily Diaper Bag.


This bag has been a great seller for those fashionista moms who want an original diaper bag.
I was originally using magnetic snaps for the flap, but after using MY Emily bag for a year, it started to rip and tear.
Unacceptable.
SO, I went back to the drawing board and discovered invisible magnetic snaps that sew inbetween the lining and the outside of the bag.

See the snap below?
Look for the sewn square on the bag.
It's hiding behind that!


Perfect.
No more ripping.
And durable since we moms open and shut our diaper bags SO MUCH!
And it's a strong magnet.
I've been using mine during the entire California trip and no matter how full my bag is, the snaps always find each other and hold on tight.
Love the improvement.

I've also added another option for the Emily Diaper Bag.
You can now add on an adjustable strap.


For those of you who don't want to upgrade to the convertible backpack option, you can now add on the adjustable strap made out of durable belting material.
{side note: the convertible backpack bag now comes standard with the belting straps.  I've found these to be stronger than the adjustable straps made out of fabric.}


The hardware on either side of the bag adds some glamour and sophistication, too.


Many of these improvements have come from suggestions from you, my customers.
If any of your bags are having problems or issues, PLEASE email me at betterlifebags@gmail.com
I promise to make you 100% satisfied!

Thank you for telling people about my little shop.
Thank you for supporting our business.
Thank you for making lives better {including mine}.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails