Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth!!

Happy Fourth of July!


I just love taking these holiday photos of the kids.
They are getting increasingly challenging to get a few good ones, though.
Mostly because of the wiggles and giggles.
I usually hide M'n'M's somewhere in the scene to get JoJo where I want him!

See?

I hid them in the cups.
Sneaky.

 I use Snapfish to create the cards because I love their selections and quality.
On the inside of the cards, I add another photo of the kids and write their ages for memory sake.


You can see the other holiday cards we've done here, here, and here.

I keep them all in a basket in our living room so I (and our guests) can look at them over and over.


Photo cards make great, CHEAP, decoration and documentation of photos.
{Grandma's also LOVE getting them in the mail.}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ps.... the FREE SHIPPING deal is still going on until midnight tonight.
Use "HAPPYFREEFOURTH" at checkout.

Also... don't forget about the Pinterest Challenge!
I hope many of you join me in getting some of those great ideas off Pinterest done!
Send me your inspiration picture (or link) and your own finished product by July 15th.
It can be a photo angle, recipe, craft, decor piece, etc...
Anything you found on Pinterest!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails