Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pregnancy Prayer Card Gift Idea

This month, I decided to put up a Better Life Bag button on Ashley's blog, Under the Sycamore.  Her blog captivates me every time I visit and after a few years of reading every day, I decided to take the plunge and advertise on her site.  Why not advertise on the sites that I love, right?

As a thank you, I wanted to send her my Pregnancy Prayer Cards.  She is in the process of adopting from China, and while her baby already has all her parts formed, I thought these might help to pass the waiting and focus her prayers.

I bundled them up with a paper doily folded over the pack and some red twine wrapped horizontally and vertically to keep the cards nice and tight in the mail.


Then, I tied a simple To/From tag on for an added touch.  Really simple.


Pregnancy Prayer Cards can be ordered here for those interested.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of you! That's a thoughtful gift and I'm sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails