Friday, November 19, 2010

On Vacation!!!

Whew!
Finished a ton of bag orders this week!

Emily Diaper Bags:

A Cyndi:

And the ever popular Freitas Clutches:

It felt so good to put the last bag in it's box!

And they're off!

Don't worry if you don't see your order here.
There are MANY more to be done!

But, I'm taking a vacation for Thanksgiving as we travel to go see both of our families.
It's going to be weird to not work on bags!

I'm so excited for the posts I have lined up for next week.
It's called "Gifts That Give Back!"
I'm going to be highlighting some other shops/companies that give proceeds of their items back to charity, people in need, etc...
(besides Better Life Bags, of course)
Just in time for you to do your Christmas shopping!

I figure that if we're going to give gifts at Christmas, we might as well give gifts that give back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails